Our energy policy DIN EN ISO 50001:2011
The aim of our energy policy is to continually reduce energy consumption, in particular gas, electricity and water, as well as the CO2 emissions affiliated with these resources, in a sustainable way and in compliance with legal requirements.
To realize this, we have implemented a certified energy management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 50001:2011, which comprises the following points:
- Measurement and monitoring of energy consumption
- Constant recording of energy flows
- Continual review of energy performance with respect to processes and activities
- Installation of intelligent, self-optimising real time energy management systems
- Optimisation of energy consumption at the production facilities to visualise energy waste with the aim of raising awareness among operating personnel
- Planning and introduction of energy conservation measures
- Regular analysis and evaluation of energy saving measures
Our energy policy applies to every department in our company, every activity and process, with the cooperation of every employee and service provider.